“3 Steps, 30 Minutes. The Best Skin of your life”
Whats all the Hype? Why a Hydrafacial?
May 5, 2019
By: Dan Gauvin, Managing Director
Did you know, around the world, there is a HydraFacial being performed ever 15 seconds. Thats a pretty amazing statistic. So whats the hype? In this blog we will talk about what a HydraFacial is, how it works, what it feels like, and your expected results.
So, What is a HydraFacial and how is it different?
HydraFacial says it best, “3 steps, 30 minutes. The BEST skin of your Life!” NO DOWNTIME AND INSTANT GRATIFICATION.
A HydraFacial is for EVERYONE. The number one reason for a HydraFacial is skin management. Our skin is something we need to invest time and work into and getting a treatment that cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, hydrates, protects our skin is important.
Why spend money on skin care products if your skin is not properly prepared and being cared for.
A HydraFacial is not a facial!
We have all been to spas where getting a facial can sometimes be a less than desirable experience. The painful extractions are enough to prevent you coming back for another.
Both a HydraFacial and a facial are custom tailored to a persons skin; however there are some big key differences. A HydraFacial treatment uses patented technology to achieve that post skin care glow in a totally pain free process.
How it Works
Imagine having a microdermabrasion that is pain free, super hydrating, does not damage your skin cells, and infuses your skin with the serums protection it needs to withstand the abuse of our outside environment.
- First Step: Cleanse + Peel
- Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
- Second Step: Extract + Hydrate
- Say goodbye to painful extractions with a painless suction technique that removes debris from debris from pores.
- Then Hydrate with intense moisturizers that quench the thirst of your skin.
- Third Step: Fuse + Protect.
- Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow.
Who can and should get a hydrafacial?
Simply put, EVERYONE! Our treatment is for all skin types and addresses concerns such as:
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Elasticity + Firmness
- Even Tone+ Vibrancy
- Skin Texture
- Brown Sports
- Oily and Congested Skin
- Enlarged Pores
NEED a boost?
We also offer a variety of boosters and LED light therapy as add-ons to your HydraFacial treatment
- Brightalive Booster
- Minimized the appearance of discoloration and brightens skin tone for an instantly gratifying glow.
- Growth Factor Booster
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to restore skin health and vitality.
- Dermabuilder Booster
- Minimizes signs of again and recharges skin with a patented combination of peptides.
- Britenol Boost
- Minimizes the appearance of dark spots and sun spots for an even complexion.
- LED Light Therapy
- Blue Light LED (anti-acne) – Kills the Propionibacterium acnes that live just below the surface of your skin
- Red Light LED (anti-aging) – Stimulates the cellular activity including the fibroblasts that produce collagen.
Always remember to reach out with any questions or to schedule a free consult with one of our medical skin care aestheticians. You can reach out at our contact page, email us at email@example.com or book an appointment with us with the button on our menu bar to request a specific day and time.
We can’t wait to see you soon!